Wednesday 14 April 2010

Nike ID customs


I've always been a massive fan of Nikes custom service. It basically allows you to create any pair of shoes you like, from the material used, to the colour of the lining and laces! It's a phenomenal idea that has broken down the boundaries between buying some shoes, and creating your own pair of amazing sneaks!

I just created these amazing pink and white Dunks with Jacquard fabric for the base and it really does it for me!

The possibilities are endless, so many colours and different combinations of things, you can even have your superhero name written on the heel! It's just sooooooo good!

I also found a really good video on nikeid's YouTube channel, which is basically a step by step tutorial on how you can achieve your perfect pair of skips but unfortunately they don't give an embed code, but the link is here! However I did find another video, it's quite good but I advise you skip to 0.55 seconds because it drags a bit in the beginning!!!


And if after all that you don't think you can wait another minute to make your own pair of super fly sneaks then wait no longer!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool idea and I never knew it existed!

    Cheers for the insight Miss Maloney!
    (great blog btw!)

    ReplyDelete